October 8, 2007

Just About Nothing

Hmm I am feeling refreshed. I had a great weekend bumming around and doing absolutely nothing hahaha! Well, when you work your a** off the entire week, wouldn't you feel the same way?

The husband and I just wacthing friends, eating a lot of chips (goodbye diet! lol!) and drinking a lot of soda. Tsk! There goes our health. I know it's bad but sometimes I just want to throw my cares into the wind and never think about anything at all.

I am actually contemplating if I would go to work today. My tasks are going to really pile up and I wanted to get a head start. But if you think about it, even getting a headstart wouldn't help because tasks will pile up again.

Blah I am talking nonsense here. Better get a grip of myself.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...