October 16, 2007

My Christmas List

I was awake all night and even up til now I am still awake. I needed to be because I was coordinating with the office. Gaaa! I need to sleep as I need to be early for work later. The allergies have fully subsided. Thank you. No more itchiness. No more red splotches.

I whiled away my time doing my Christmas list. Well I already have one, just refined it. Also thought about what to give them cause I'm planning to shop early. I am sure as early as now, tutuban is packed!

What about you? Have you started on your Christmas list? :) What do you hate most or like most about Christmas shopping?

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...