November 12, 2007

Another Wedding in the Family

My cousin is getting married next year and I am worked up with excitement! It made me reminisce about planning our wedding 3 years ago. I am often in contact with this cousin of mine, helping her out with whatever she needs. Of course I don't impose since I know it's going to be her shining day. I just merely suggest. And one thing I suggested to her, during the start of her Wedding Planning is that she go to weddingchannel.com.

This site is so comprehensive that visiting their site gave me a hundred and one ideas to do for our wedding. If our simple wedding was a testament of how this site has helped a lot of people, then, I strongly suggested to my cousing that she and her fiance go visit. Well, I haven't heard from her, the last time I tried to chat with her she said she was busy with browing that wonderful site.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...