November 12, 2007

What's Up?

I am on a roll! I was out last weekend spending time with my parents that I wasn't able to take on assignments for my paid blogging sideline. So now, I am thankful that I still have tons of assignments to take. It's just that sometimes, I find it really hard to think of things to write, specially since I am more of a homebody - a homebody who would love to travel someday.

I also need to squeeze in taking opps at this time because later, I am off to work. Another Monday so that spells B-U-S-Y for me. Also, missing the husband is affecting my mood. He was on leave from work the whole week last week and is now on his first day at his new job. I miss his presence here beside me. Darn!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...