November 26, 2007

Medical Equipments

My lab test went fine. My sugar levels were above but pretty close to the normal range. Whew! My doctor suggested I buy my own test kit so I can monitor my sugar levels and I really think it's a great idea. I searched the www for medical equipment websites and the search led me to AllegroMedical.com. They are the largest and most technologically advanced online site for home health care supplies since 1996. They offer over 55,000 products under 50 categories and vast choices of subcategories. From Diabetes Test Strips to Crutches, they have it under their site. They even have a free e-Catalog offering specials and discounts to anyone who signs up. Cool, huh?

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...