November 23, 2007

Online Degrees

My Aunt and her son are now contemplating on where my cousin is to go to college. As you know, going to college is pretty expensive in the US. They've been saving for it since my cousin was born. Being Filipino by blood, my cousin wouldn't want to leave their home just yet. So he's considering getting an online degree. I think that's a great idea though. I suggested they try capella university.

Capella University offers online degree programs in the various fields like business, education, human resources and lot more! They have a wide range of graduate and undergraduate specialization since October 23 of 2007. They are also a fully online university and is committed to providing academic excellence.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...