November 17, 2007

Weekend Itinerary

How is your weekend coming along? Mine's not really exciting lol! The husband and I just went to Gilmore today to buy additional memory for the other laptop. It's been really running slow for a couple of months now. And when I say slow, I mean s.l.o.w! Good thing we were still able to find one. We're back home now and both of us are trying to rest. Well, he's watching a movie and I on the other hand have a couple of assignments lined up so I'll be joining him soon :) Tomorrow, the husband and I along with my family will be going to the tiangge again. So that pretty much sums up my weekend itinerary, how about yours? :)

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...