December 16, 2007

Chrome Door Handles

The husband had this idea that he wanted chrome door handles for the car he is planning to buy. I think it's a great idea too but I said it would be expensive. He said it's not really and he has already found a store that offers wonderful chrome handles at great deals! He also said that the handles they make are of durable ABS to last years and years. They are also triple-chrome plated and is custom fit to match the vehicle. I asked him installing would be additional cost but he said it's easy to install and no drilling is required so he can do it himself. He said he would buy it from BuyAutoTruckAccessories.com which carries these state-of-the-art chrome handles. He is pretty excited and has me convinced.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...