December 14, 2007

A Fabulous Wedding Made Easy

I just heard from the husband's cousin who is getting married next week. She invited me over to her bridal shower and we got to talk about weddings. Her wedding is near but she still asked me about Wedding Ideas. It's crunch time after all and I know for a fact that it is during this time that you get all fussed up about the things you haven't done yet. So I turned her over to my fave site, WeddingChannel.com. That site was really a life saver for me during our wedding with their free interactive tools and inspirational photos, which is where I got my gown design, by the way, you will never go wrong! Planning your wedding becomes as easy as a click of a mouse with WeddingChannel.com!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...