December 5, 2007

Habla Espanol?

My spanish is not really good and back when I was an online travel agent, I get a lot of Spanish customers. They speak English well, it's just that, they're more comfortable using their native tongue. Well, who isn't right? Anyway, now there is a new way to book their travel accommodations, or should I say, Hoteles. Hotels.com, the leader in booking hotels online and on the phone now has a dedicated customer service that caters to specifically to the needs and interests of Spanish-speaking individuals in the US. Now, it would be easier to search for the right accommodations with their comprehensive hotels.com en espanol.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...