February 13, 2008

Lootbag!!!!

I am supposed to be sleeping now but would just like to drop by and share my excitement. Been busy with shopping for a lootbag for me today. Guess what? Crossed out everything on my wishlist except for the 530EX flash!!! Happiness. So what's inside my lootbag? Here's a peek: Please don't mind the background of our unpainted room lol! Di pa center yung shot. That's what happens when you take pictures when you're sleepy. Hehehe! My lootbag has:
  • Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
  • UV Filters for both the Kit lens and the 50mm
  • Lens hoods for both lens
  • A Velbon CX200 tripod
  • Crumpler 6 Million Dollar Home Bag - found the 7 million dollar home too big for my taste.
All bought in Hidalgo except for the Crumpler which I bought in Trinoma. I also paid for the Optech strap today and Jason will be shipping it on Friday. Whee! And can I just say I love love love the Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8?! Rache and Wanda, thank you so much for the tip! I took a sample shot shempre excited. Please bear with the shot as I am so sleepy na. I am just running on adrenaline rush. :) That's it pansit! I can still have 2 hours of sleep before I go to work hehehe! Will post again soon!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...