February 12, 2008

Wishlist for the Rebel

Just got home from work. Sleepy but not tired naman. Things were pretty light thank goodness!
Anyway, just wanted to jot down some of my wishlist for the Rebel. My birthday's still far but lest I forget:
  • Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens
  • Crumpler 7 million dollar home
  • UV Filter
  • Lens Hood
  • Canon 530 ex speedlight
  • Tripod
  • Optech strap - have one reserved na and will be paying on wed. Hope to get it this week whee!

And, not only am I excited about Jo Avila's basic photography workshop, I am also excited about our Boracay plans for March. We will be going there after holy week. Too bad the husband can not join us as he is in training.

Toodles for now. I'll leave you with another fave photo of mine. Took a shot of Mia, our niece.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...