February 18, 2008

Ruined Body Clock

Well hello! I am up at 2:50 AM because my body clock is a mess! lol! I went home Saturday morning from my Friday shift. Slept a couple of hours and then woke up to go to my Basic Photography Class by Jo Avila. After the class, I went home and slept. Again waking up at around 11:30 PM to eat dinner then slept again at around 2:30 AM. Sunday, woke up at 12:30 PM, and then slept at around 6PM and then here I am. Sheesh!
Anyway, last Friday was really fun. Chzel and Arvin paid us a visit. Chzel and Arvin used to be a part of our team until they were promoted to the Resource Optimization Center. Good thing I had the Rebel with me so I took a few pictures. :)

2 comments:

amor said...

nyree ang galing ah! ganda ng mga photos :)

Amore
www.gandacious.com
www.busynessworld.com
www.gandacious.blogspot.com

Nyree said...

Thanks Amor! Practice practice lang hehehe. How's the D80? How's Lianne? :)

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...