March 8, 2008

Clearing the Cobwebs

Well hello! That's me clearing up some cobwebs on this blog. It's been a while.
Again, I was caught up with work. I can't seem to find a balance. I don't know if it's working nights or it's just me being lazy me. I really can't put my finger on it. Anyway, work was l.o.a.d.e.d this week and I am so wanting to hit the beach and leave everything behind - even for just a few days. I don't think that's possible anytime soon but we'll see. :)
So what else happened this week? Well the husband finally got his own baby - well he didn't sire one with another woman if that's what you're thinking, he got himself his own Rebel! He has been salivating for his own dSLR for some time and when our dear friend, Rache put up her baby for sale, we snagged it - 10 minutes before someone else placed their bid lol! Anyway, he's been pressing that shutter button and could not stop! lol!
I've also put up another blog. I know, I know, I can't even keep up with this one but while this blog is about anything under the sun, that new blog will all be about my photographs. Try and visit me there too, okay? That's it for now. I'll visit your blogs after I get a few more hours of shut eye, I promise. Cheerios!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...