July 14, 2008

Locked Out

It's past 3 in the morning. I am supposed to be in dreamland now so why am I still up?

Because I freakin' locked myself out of my own laptop. How stupid can I be right? I blame it on the ever frequent changes of NT login passwords in the office. Plus, different passwords for different systems. I have a different password for Avaya CMS, a different password for IEX and another one for Witness Systems. Dang! I think I better write these logins and passwords down and keep them at a safe place.

Good thing the husband has his own laptop and I truly thank God for Google!

So there, I just wanted to vent out about my stupidity. I am now off to sleep.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...