March 23, 2009

Back to Regular Programming?

Okay, I don't really know if anyone still visits my blog but heck I'll do my best to post some updates. I really am sorry for being AWOL for a while but I have a good excuse..I promise! hahaha!

Okay, so aside from the usual "hectic" work schedule and work load, my Dell Inspiron 6000 conked out on me. I won't get into details but I have plans to have it fixed once I get some extra cash. Having no laptop to blog on and blogspot being blocked in the office, I couldn't really update as much as I wanted. Plus, I felt like I don't really have much to tell. My life is the dull home-work-home type lately so nothing much to tell you. Oh I could ramble on and on about forecasted call volumes and required staffing and all that but I think that would make you click on the back button on your browser faster than you can say "click".

So there, are my excuses enough? Or should I just say my dog ate my laptop? hehehe!

After a while, I got tired of staring at the ceiling with no laptop to surf the internet on. So off I go in search of the perfect toy I could use. After much thought, and considering I still plan on having the Inspiron fixed soon (sooner than I thought. Yey!), I got myself a Dell Mini 9 netbook. I know it sounds crazy to think that I can have the Inspiron fixed, but I wanted something smaller I could bring with me. The Inspiron is heavy! At least with my new Mini I could just chill at a coffeeshop and blog my time away. I got my Mini second hand but in good pristine condition. I'm loving it to bits! It's light and cute! I had a hard time typing at first though what with the small keypad but heck, you get used to it after a while. I love the convenience and mobility my Mini gives me. Why, just the other day I was chatting with a friend I haven't seen or talked to in a long time. I didn't want to miss out on anything so what I did was take my Mini with me to the bathroom (no, I didn't take a bath with it.) hahahaha! My friend was beside herself laughing at what I was doing. =P

So that's the newest thing for me. I've been holed up in my room this weekend catching up on what's happening on the web while watching Chuck. Talk about multi tasking! Off I go to the gym now. Do expect more updates from me. :) Toodles!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...