April 16, 2009

Halo halong Updates

If Monday was a slow day at work, Wednesday was busy! I extended my stay in the office and still have tons of work to do. Sigh! I miss sleeping and I miss the husbo. huhuhu! Good thing it's his rest day tomorrow. We are going out but not on a date. He's taking me to the hospital to check on my foot. I can walk normally now with slight pains here and there but I'm scared because the swelling has been going on and off. If I put my foot up for a couple of hours the swelling goes down but once I start walking it comes back. It's as if water goes down to my right foot when I walk. Sigh! Sigh! Sigh!

Michael Sheen as Lucian in Underworld: Rise of the Lycans

On a different note, it is now confirmed that Michael Sheen, the actor who played as Lucian in Underworld, Rise of the Lycans was casted as Aro for The Twilight Saga: New Moon movie. For those who don't know, Aro is a charcter in the Twilight Saga. Aro is the leader of the Volturi, an Italian based coven who, as per Edward Cullen, is like their version of Royalty. I am excited because I think Michael Sheen will do a good job as Aro as he is no stranger to the vampire world. I just think he's old for Aro? What do you guys think?

3 comments:

toni said...

He's gonna do great! He's got the scary look for sure. :P And while he ran with the werewolves in Underworld, it'd be interesting to see him go the opposite way as a Volturi now. Love that HE was cast for this role!

Nyree said...

I agree with you Toni! I am excited to see how he's going to bring Aro's character to the big screen. Regards to you and Timmy Bubbles :D

Tetet said...

I never expected that he'd be portraying the character of Aro. I thought he'd be older because the volturi has lived for hundreds or thousands of years. But, another cute guy in addition to Robert Patinson and Peter Facinelli is very much welcome. They'll make the movie much more enjoyable *LOL*.

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...