April 16, 2009

My Summer Scent

I know I blogged earlier about my addiction to perfumes hahaha! Just to prove my point I am blogging about it again. I just want to talk about my favorite Scent - Burberry Summer!

It is so perfect these days as it is summer on my end of the globe. I love the sweet, fruity scent it gives out, very mild yet a feast for the nose! I often get good comments from my friends when I wear that scent on me. They love sitting beside me and smelling the scent away hahaha! I know Burberry Summer will be a constant perfume on my dresser. I hope when I finish this one bottle that I get to buy one again.

How about you? What's your favorite scent?

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...