April 4, 2009

Sprained Ankle

I sprained my ankle and I am in pain. I feel like Bella of Twilight, so clumsy tripping while walking on a flat surface. Sigh. I have been on house and bed arrest since yesterday. The smallest moves makes me shout in pain. The husband, sweet as he is, treated me like a princess the entire time.

But, being treated like a princess or not, I needed to walk by Monday as I have a lot of deliverables. I called my dad and had him take me to this "manghihilot" in Binondo who uses shaolin techniques. It was my second time there so I knew what to expect..a whole lot of pain. It took the master less than 5 minutes to do his thing, It was painful alright but I am now able to walk on my injured leg. It's still throbbing but by tomorrow I'll be doing the happy dance. So I'm off to rest now. :)

1 comment:

karen said...

uh-oh. i hope you feel better soon nyree.

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...