April 4, 2009

The Fragrance of it All

My husband and I were walking at the mall the other day when this guy suddenly spritzed some perfume on me. I was about to mouth off when I smelled this really heavenly fragrance that got me all shushed. I loved the citrus scent and loved how girly girly the smell is.

Funny how a couple of years ago I wasn't really into perfumes. Heck, splash me some cologne from the department store and I'm fine. But since late last year I've been hoarding and getting my dresser full of perfumes. I don't know why but something about smelling good has got me feeling good. I feel on top of the world when I know I am fragrant. Call me crazy but I couldn't go out of the house without spritzing some of my favortie perfume on my wrist. I guess you could say the same thing about clothes and shoes and bags for some girls, but for me perfumes are it!

now I can't help but search online for new realeased fragrances so toodles for now! :)

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...