June 19, 2009

This Ends Now.

photo courtesy of Aps
I am having a hard time letting go of you. When I did my best to avoid getting too attached to you, I ended up clinging to you for dear life. And while I did everything in my power to give you what you wanted, you threw everything in the wind. You did your best to show me you didn't really care - that I am only useful to you when you need something.
But this ends right here, right now. TODAY. No matter how hard, no matter how much I cry. Today, I choose to let go of you, to unclasp my hands one finger at a time. It's for the best. It's for MY best. You don't deserve my friendship and you don't deserve my time.
So goodbye. This ends now.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...