June 19, 2009

This Week's Simplicity Tips

I'll be reposting a weekly simplicity tips here in my blog. I found this through Em's blog which she found on My Simpler Life blog.

So as a start, here's this week's simplicity tips:

1. Admit when you are wrong. Or at least that the other person could be right. Empty your purse or wallet daily. - I have started doing this to take charge of my daily budget. Anything extra goes into savings. :)

2. Commit to a quitting time for work. - Oh this is one thing I have learned to do as well and this has helped me bring down my stress levels! I do my best to be productive during working hours so I can go home at the exact end shift time.

3. Schedule play time with your spouse or a friend. -
This is so much fun too! try this I swear this works wonders to your relationships.

4. Use dividers in an out of control drawer. -
Hmm this is a great idea. I will be trying this one out.

5. Rotate toys and put some out of the way.

6. How are your exercise and eating habits? - Husbo and I have been keen on our exercise routines so I guess pretty good. :)

So I hope these tips help you out. Watch out for next week's simplicity tips or you can go here directly.

2 comments:

Toni said...

Empty your purse or wallet daily. I do this weekly and man, the amount of junk in my wallet is terrible. LOL. Will try to do this daily then to avoid headaches!

2. Commit to a quitting time for work. So true!! I try to finish everything by 6. That's cut-off time!

3. Schedule play time with your spouse or a friend. Awww, yes of course!

4. Use dividers in an out of control drawer. I already have dividers and my drawer is still sooo messy.

5. Rotate toys and put some out of the way. Sigh, true.

6. How are your exercise and eating habits? Hey good for you and your husband on those routines!!! :) My husband has a great gym routine. I on the other hand am a couch potato. Argh!

Nyree said...

Hi Toni! I was a couch potato too until I got jealous of husbo's weight loss. Plus, it's bonding time for us since we rarely see each other what with our different schedules. :) How's Timmy?

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...