June 23, 2009

This Week's Simplicity Tips

Here's this week's simplicity tips:

1. Say yes when someone offers you help. - I should practice this one.

2. Eliminate one stressor in your life. - Done. Ha!

3. Establish no email periods like after 8PM or Sunday afternoons. - I am all about emails when I am in the office. So my rule of thumb is, whenever I leave the office, I leave emails there too!

4. Sit down at the table when you eat. - uh....

5. Notice your pace.

6. Know your limits. - This I learned very recently.

7. What is your intention for this week?
- To get through until Thursday cause Friday I'm meeting up with my bestie hehe.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...