July 5, 2009

In need of a new Laptop or Desktop? Whatever.

I forgot to mention here that my Dell Mini Laptop is not working. I won't get into the details, it hurts my pocket just thinking about it. LOL! But with that said, I really need a new one. I am making do with my Inspiron but this too dies on me after a few hours with a busted monitor. Sad.
I am thinking of getting a desktop instead of a new laptop though. It costs less and I could upgrade it for sometime. And I want to really get that cool LCD monitor and a fancy fancy mice. The works as they say. I want to finally be able to buy a printer for all those photos we have stored in our EHD.
On second thought, having a laptop has given me mobility, something I couldn't do with a desktop computer. I could work from everywhere I want. I could bring my laptop anywhere I want.
Choices, choices. Help?

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...