July 5, 2009

The Simple Things in Life

I had a wonderful Saturday. I spent it with the husbo. No, we didn't go out, no shopping, no dining out and we didn't watch a movie. We spent our time at home, inside our room. It was the best! We had each other for company, our TV and DVD our movie theater and the nearby sari sari store served as our restaurant.

Sometimes it's the simple things in life that are worth remembering. It's the simple things that matter. The little things he does to show how much he loves me, the hugs that comfort me after a tiring day at work, the soothing words that calm me when I cry up a storm, the weekend breakfasts in bed, the funny faces he makes that gets me rolling in laughter. These things are what matters to me. The simple things, the free things that are worth remembering.

I just want to jot these down so I don't forget.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...