August 31, 2009

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday! How's everyone? How was your weekend? Mine was busy but happy. Full of laughter and fun with the husbo. These are the things I truly cherish and treasure!

Anyway, I am sending off some good vibes to everyone! I am just excited today. I am rarin' to go back and do some work! I've rested enough and I am brimming with energy today - productivity is my word for today.

I am also hoping to hear some good news on the career front. I am praying so hard and crossing my fingers! If this pushes through, I might be able to change the rules earlier than planned. Woot!

So again, HAPPY MONDAY! Smile everyone!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...