March 20, 2010

Consistent on Being Inconsistent

Well hello cobwebs! LOL! I really need to be consistent in updating this blog. Now that the Inspiron is working again, I guess I'll be back to regular programing. It was just so hard updating when you don't have access to a computer/laptop and that the blogger site is blocked in our office. Oh well.


How has life been so far? Well. I am just full of inconsistencies. This is something I need to change. Ironically, the one thing I am consistent in is being inconsistent! Hahaha! Take this blog for example, I keep telling myself (and you) that I will update more often and yet after a few days of updating, I disappear. Poof! I hope this time I get to stick with this.


That's it for now.

2 comments:

Clarice said...

hi nyree!

hahaha! i can so relate about being inconsistent with blogging. i've taken it up again recently. sana tuloy-tuloy!

good luck to us!

ingat!

Nyree said...

Haha I know Clarice! Sana nga! Hy congratulations on doing a great job on your events! Kung di lang sabay ang wedding natin, kinuha na kita for my wedding LOL!

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...