March 20, 2010

I Want An All Inclusive Vacation Package this Summer Season

I am loving the heat! Don't get me wrong, I know it's inconvenient sometimes, it's just that I am loving the heat because it reminds me that it's my favorite time of the year. The heat reminds me of coconut trees, smell of the sea, sound of the waves and most important, it's a time where the husbo and I can finally go to a place just the two of us, away from a house full of people. I've been wanting to go to a lot of places and have recently been trying to find some great deals on vacations. I want to maximize our summer and as much as possible I'd like to get all inclusive vacation packages as much as possible. I was thinking maybe if we get some all inclusive packages, we can still go someplace even if summer's over. After all, some places would give a lot of discounts and deals if you book that early.

One of these companies I found, Breezes Resorts offers super inclusive packages which means all inclusive! Even tipping is not allowed! Now this is what I'm talking about! I want a vacation where I pay one time and not worry about any extra expenses when I get there. It means I can get the most out of my vacation! This is what I want! They even offer early booking bonuses. Whee!

Now, I am getting carried away because I am considering going to Runaway Bay Jamaica or maybe Negril Jamaica! The husbo is laughing at me but there are just unbeatable deals at Breezes Resorts!

How about you? Where would you like to go this summer?


LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...