October 24, 2010

One Man's Trash is Another Man's Treasure

I woke up too early today because I am excited for my very first garage sale!

I know people have been doing this for the longest time, but this is my first. Hihi! I have been toying with the idea for weeks now and pitched it to my mom who convinced me to have the sale at their house first - today. Pressure much? I only pitched the idea to her yesterday and she wanted to hold the sale today. But, I grabbed the opportunity and went gaga cleaning out our closet, deciding which stuff to sell, and putting on prices on the stuff. A million of things to do running in my mind. Probably one of the reasons why I woke up early. Ack!

I also have some new items to sell (Thanks to my good friend, Summer! Love yah!). That's cool, right? or are people expecting purely pre-loved items at garage sales? Eeek! I'm starting to get a bit of first time jitters.

Oh well, wish me luck guys! I have to go now. I still need to do some signs and posters for the sale. Oh and if you are near the Visayas Avenue, Quezon City area, you may want to drop by. :) Post a comment so I can tell you where it is exactly. We'll be holding the garage sale there for 3 Sundays, starting today. After that, sale will transfer to the Kamuning area. Will keep you posted. :)

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...