October 11, 2010

Project NB: Officially Launched!

The Christmas project I was talking about in my last post is now officially launched! For a lack of name, I am temporarily calling it: Project NB. LOL! I am giddy with excitement! The fun committee, including yours truly, had our first meeting today. Follow up meeting on Saturday so my weekends will be pretty busy with planning. We have 2 months to go before this "wonder"-ful event. Teaser will be posted soon!

Aside from the fun meeting we had, it was pretty much a simple weekend spent with family. I enjoyed it though. Chatting with family, watching the kids dance and sing the butterfly song and then having a laptop party now with David and Ruffa. This is the life! Thank God for days like this!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...