January 19, 2011

The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part I - Movie Still: Mr. and Mrs. Edward Cullen

Warning: No adult content here but picture might not be suitable for children. It's steamy alright!


It's getting hot in here and this time I am talking about a different kind of hot! Twilight fans out there, check out this new movie still from the up and coming Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I Movie!



Rob Pattinson and Kristin Stewart as Mr and Mrs Edward Cullen!
That's Edward and Bella enjoying their first night as husband and wife! It's a scene from their honeymoon in Isle Esme - yes an island that Carlisle purchased as a gift for Esme.  

This picture is making me want to read Breaking Dawn again before the movie comes out in November.  Can you imagine that? November! That's such a long way off! The excitement is just getting the best of me. I hope the movie doesn't disappoint.

How about you?  What part of Breaking Dawn are you expecting to see in the movie?

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...