August 24, 2011

The Hunger Games Movie 2012 : May the odds be ever in your favor!

If you have not read The Hunger Games Trilogy, then I suggest you do it now.  The books just captivated me I had a hard time putting them down!  What added to my excitement is that the movie will be released by March 23, 2012!

THE HUNGER GAMES. May the odds be ever in your favor!

For those who have read the book, I know you are as excited as me.  I think they chose a really great cast! To give you a preview of the 3 main characters, here they are:

Katniss Everdeen
Katniss Everdeen will be portrayed by Jennifer Lawrence.  I am sure you are pretty familiar with her as she was Raven/Mystique in X-Men First Class.  Her feaures are exactly what I imagined Katniss would look like but I think she's has quite a bit of fat than I imagined Katniss would have.  I think Katniss should have more muscles.

Peeta Mellark
Peeta Mellark will be portrayed by Josh Hutcherson who was seen as Sean Anderson in the movie "Journey to the Center of the Earth", but for me, he will always be remembered as Jess Aarons in "Bridge to Terabitha".  He was quite compelling there and I am really happy they casted him as Peeta.  He will be perfect for the role.

Gale Hawthorne
Last and definitely not least is Gale Hawthorne to be portrayed by none other than, Liam Hemsworth.  He is known as Miley Cyrus' ex boyfriend and he was also in the movie "The Last Song."  He is such a hunk!  All the more better to be Gale in the Hunger Games movie!  Read the book and you'll know why. :)

Katniss and Peeta

I am team Peeta by the way.  I am really waiting for this movie to come out.  I know that the movies are usually far from the books but I hope they do justice with this one! 

Here's another post about the upcoming movie: The Hunger Games Movie

If you have blogposts about the upcoming movie, feel free to leave it on the comments section! :)

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...