May 12, 2005

Still Alive!

Sorry for not updating sooner. Been busy with training. We're now on our 4th week of client specification training. Information overload is how you can describe everything. Haay!!! Naloloka na ako with all these information that we have to keep in mind. Every week, my stress level is way past it's peak, specially pag practical exams na. I really hope I could make it through training. I am actually in the training room right now. Lunch break kaya we can surf the net. The past days di ako nakakablog pag lunch break kasi I sleep. hehehe. Ang init naman kasi, hirap na hirap ako makatulog sa hapon. Okay til the next update, andito na trainer namin. :)

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...