November 19, 2005

Ranting >:(

Major rant coming up.... As posted earlier, am here at work right now. I can't help but get irritated because of the SPAM mails I've been getting from other agents. What part of "Email address is provided to all employees for business purposes only" don't you understand???? I mean, I also send out personal mails but NOT and I repeat NOT SPAM and chain letters!!!! Grrr!!! Not only is it a waste of time, but because of your SPAMS and Chainletters, my mailbox gets full and thus I am unable to receive important mails. Sheesh! I tried ignoring and deleting these messages before,but when I missed one very important mail from admin I can't help but rant. I may be over reacting, but this is how I feel. Blame it all on PMS. >:( Meanwhile, another thing that's getting on my nerves is this agent beside me. She's fairly a newbie, only about 3 weeks on the floor. She has been cussing while on mute in each and every call that she gets. Plus, she pounds on the avaya buttons like nobody else is going to use it after she does. I mean, hello?!?!! If you dont like what you are doing, WHAT THE H** ARE YOU DOING WORKING IN A CALL CENTER?!?!?! I know our account is hard, stressfull, call it whatever name you like, it's a travel account for goodness sake! But why, oh why did you even sign up or applied for this account?!! You've been through training, you know what type of calls you will be getting even before you hit the floor, so if you're not liking it, what are you still doing here?!?! You are in the customer service field my dear, assisting customers is the main job description you have, and if you're not finding it to your liking then you are in the wrong industry. Having the kind of attitude you have towards our customers (or customers in general) is the reason why people have this bad perspective of customer service agents. I mean, I do get irate sometimes, you can't avoid that, but try to change your attitude girl. Believe me, it helps. I'm sorry for sounding so mean. I know not everyone enjoys this account and this industry. It's just so irritating to hear her cuss a number of times in each and every call and It's irritating to hear her say she doesn't like doing bookings. Imagine going to work in a fairly positive attitude, providing assistance to customers the best you can and hearing the agent beside you (literally beside me as one station has two computers on it before a divider separates it from another station) cuss in each every call does not help! Haay, what can I do but rant and transfer stations hehehe. Enough ranting...

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...