November 15, 2005

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Tina. :) Here are 20 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME 1. My complete first name is Niniveh Nyree. The first part, Niniveh, was taken from the Bible and it is spelled there as Nineveh. I don't really know why mom chose that name. :) Nyree , according to my mom was a name of a popular actress that she liked. I have no idea who she is hehehe ;). 2. I like eating any pasta with white sauce. 3. I am addicted to Lucky Me Pancit Canton and I like it with vinegar. 4. I am happily married to the man that God made for me and 5. Our wedding was moved thrice! 6. When I was in college, I joined the Ms. Campus Hearthrob contest as sort of like an initiation to the org that I was joining. 7. Don't have a baby yet but am wanting to have one na. Problem is I have endometrioma on my right ovary, a small myoma and a retroverted uterus. I guess it would take a miracle for me to get pregnant. :) 8. I am saved by Jesus. 9. I'm not much of a TV buff. I'd rather read but 10. I am a F.R.I.E.N.D.S addict. I want to have a complete collection of the 10 seasons. I still watch the cd's I have until now. 11. I am an introvert. Very shy that people think I'm "suplada" but I'm not. :) 12. I am very very irritated when people touch my stuff without telling me about it until later, specially if they don't put it back. I mean, I am willing to lend my stuff but for goodness sake please tell me first and put it back where you found it! :) 13. My mom tells me I scatter my things a lot. When I was still single, my room was a mess BUT I know where my things are, so when I don't find it where I originally placed it I go berserck! Now that I'm married, our room is..well..not spotless clean but organized hehehe! 14. I haven't travelled outside the Philippines and it is my dream to travel outside our country. I love travelling a lot! 15. When travelling I am usually quiet. I just look out the window and take in all the scenery. Even if I'm just commuting to work or going someplace in the city, I love looking out the window . 16. My friend, Joyce, says I am a chameleon. I unconsciously copy the way people i talk with talk, including gestures and facial expressions. Is this a bad thing?? :) 17. I hate, hate, hate cockroaches and I am deathly afraid of them, specially the flying ones. Ugh! 18. Sabi ng friends ko, boyish daw ako kasi hindi ako makikay. Ewan ko ba, for the life of me kahit na anong gusto ko maging kikay hindi talaga e. I prefer wearing jeans and shirt at with matching sneakers pa. Never ko talaga nakahiligang mag skirt - not that I'm saying it's bad. It's just not me. :) In fact, gusto ko nga nakakakita ng mga kikay kasi naiinggit ako sakanila kasi natural na natural sakanila maging girly. :) Nagskirt lang ata ako nung wedding namin, gown pa yon at hindi skirt o diba? :) 19. I procrastinate a lot. Tsk tsk tsk. Baaad. 20. I'm part Chinese but I don't look chinese. Mas napagkakamalang chinese si hubby kasi singkit mata nya hehehe! :) There, medyo nahirapan ako dun ah, buti nalang 20 lang kung 100 pa yan nyay! Hmm..does this mean I don't know myself? nyah! :) Thanks for this Tina! Wala akong maisip na maitag hehehe :) TTFN! Medyo madaming calls e. :)

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...