May 14, 2006

How to Deal

When words of encouragement means nothing...when you've heard them all before but they seem to do nothing but discourage you more. I've been feeling low these past couple of days, so down that I don't even talk about how I feel to other people. I don't know, I guess I just don't want to burden people with my angst anymore. So I decided to pull up my Bible and go to Psalms. This has always been my habit whenever I would feel discouraged. God's Word has NEVER failed to give me a boost whenever I'm down. "Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul." Psalm 143:8

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...