August 7, 2006

Crabby

What is it with PMS that makes a woman go crabby? Well, combine that with dysmenorrhea and you get one hell of a b***h. Well, that's me today. My lower back hurts all 'round to my abdomen. I feel uncomfortable and I am here in the office because the person who was supposed to be with me today called in sick too.

I've been trying to stay positive throughout the day and boy is it hard. I feel like everything with this day is going wrong. Escalators at MRT stations are not working (well, what's new?), people walking too slow, elevator in this building too slow too. Man, i am doing my best to keep my mouth shut so please bear with the negativity on this post and blame it on PMS and dysmenorrhea. Heh! ;)

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...