September 16, 2006

Because GOD said so

Someone recently asked how I felt about not having a baby yet. "Well," I said, "had you asked me that question a few months back, my reply would've been one of disappointement and resentment. But now, I'm okay. I know that our baby is on it's way to us. We are believing for our baby and we believe that she is on her way to us and we will soon hold her in our arms. We are excited! My husband and I even talk about her all the time and how we pray she gets his cheeks and my eyes. :)" My friend was quiet for a moment and asked, "But how do you know for sure? What if you were not meant to have a child?" My answer was quick and simple: "I know and I am sure because GOD said so."

I firmly believe that God, the promise giver is more powerful than anything. His promises are as powerful as He is! The only reason for delay is our unbelief and our lack of faith. My husband was right all along. Months back, I was crying out to him the day I got my period. I was telling him how I would never be able to bear children. That I feel so sorry for myself. My husband was quick to jolt me out of my blindness. He said in a firm but loving way: "Why all the negativity, honey? Why doubt the God who made the heavens and the earth? You do not have because of your lack of faith." It really made me see clearly. The reason for the delay of our miracle was my lack of faith. I kept seeing the situation through my human eyes and not through God's eyes.

Now, my heart stands firm in believing that We will have our baby... because GOD said so. And what He promises, He brings to pass! I know He will NEVER fail me, leave me nor forsake me. Though I am unfaithful, God remains faithful. Who knows, our little Sam may be here already. ;-)

Is there something you're believing God for? A promotion? Healing? Restoration? A baby miracle? Do not lose hope! God can do so much more than you can imagine! All He is asking is for you to believe in Him! In His goodness! He wants you to trust Him because He has great plans for you! He wants you to prosper and succeed! He wants what's best for you! He loves you! You are His most precious child! You are the apple of His eye! Keep holding on to God's promises! You WILL have your dream! How can I be so sure? Because God says so!

WHEN YOU BELIEVE

Many nights we've prayed With no proof anyone could hear- In our hearts a hopeful song We barely understood. Now we are not afraid- Although we know there's much to fear. We were moving mountains long before we knew we could!

There can be miracles When you believe- Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill. Who knows what miracles You can achieve When you believe Somehow you will, You will when you believe.

In this time of fear, When prayer so often proved in vain, Hope seemed like the summer birds Too swiftly flown away. Yet now I'm standing here With heart so full I can't explain, Seeking faith and speaking words I never thought I'd say.

There can be miracles When you believe- Though hope is frail, It's hard to kill. Who knows what miracles You can achieve When you believe Somehow you will, You will when you believe.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...