January 5, 2007

Presto! Instant Pesto!

Okay, I know I haven't posted stuff from the holidays yet. I promise this weekend, I'll make kuento about how we spent the holidays. For now, I just had to post this.

I arrived home from work at 11:30 PM, hungry as a hippo. I suddenly remembered I bought a Mc Cormick Pesto sauce mix the other day. I so love Pesto dishes, but I'm too lazy to go to Rustan's and buy the ingredients and too lazy to cook hehehe!

Anyway, I decided to cook just a small amount of pasta just in case the sauce mix wasn' t that good. Oh boy, was I in for a suprise. The mix was good! In fact it didn't taste like powdered mix at all! It had real Pesto in it! I had an easy time cooking the sauce. I just mixed the powder with 1/4 cup of water and 6 tbsp of oil and presto! Instant pesto sauce! As an added twist, I added 1 cup of Nestle cream to get a creamy pesto pasta! This definitely goes into my grocery list. Oh, and it's affordable too, at less than Php20, the sauce can serve 4 to 5 people.

So Mc Cormick, thank you for making pesto dishes easy and accessible for me! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Credits:

Paper: ShabbyPrincess Urban Kiwi Kit Embelishments: ShabbyPrincess Scarling Dinner Party Chalk Yum and ShabbyPrincess Scarling Dinner Party Chalk Delish

Journaling: I have always loved pesto pasta! I just couldn't find the time to buy indredients and was always too lazy to cook. I always end up having to shell out big bucks in restos just to eat pesto dishes. Good thing I discovered Mc Cormick's Pesto Perfect Pasta! It's so easy to cook! You just mix it with 1/4 cup of water and 6 tbsp of oil and voila! Instant Pesto! As an added twist, I added 1 cup of Nestle cream to make a creamy pesto pasta. It has real pesto so bits so it's really good. Affordable too at less than 20 bucks per pack. 1 pack can serve around 4 to 5 persons. Yummy!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...