March 2, 2007

Can't Wait for Summer!

Summer's near! :) I can't wait to hit the beach and get some sun! Oh the joy of being near the sea, feeling the sand on my feet and seeing the throng of people just having fun. I think the last time Hubby and I went to the beach was March of last year. A year is a long time to be away from the beach!

Anyway, due to some financial issues, we won't be able to hit the beach this month, but that didn't stop me from searching for my beach outfit lol! I stumbled upon Active Online and they have a variety of sandals in their online store. I have taken a liking to their rainbow sandals brand and will be getting me a pair of these

Oooh! I love the simplicity and flexibility of this design! It's not a flip flop but it's still gonna be perfect for the beach! Plus, I could also use this for casual walks in the mall. I am not too keen on the $45 price tag though, but Active online has a reliable shipping history, I'd rather buy my pair than anywhere else.

Oops, hubby caught me browsing through the different sandals on Active online and gave me the "you-better-get-ahold-of-yourself" stare so I better pick just one. LOL! He wants to get a pair of these though:

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...