March 2, 2007

Peek-a-Boo!

A little peek to say hello! Sorry I've been MIA for a while. I'm on the Mid-shift again (1PM 'til 10PM) and it sucks! I feel like I couldn't do anything when I'm on this shift. Sigh! Oh well, I guess that's how it is.

I am actually at work right now, just taking a break and saying hello to all of you from our office pantry, LOL!

Oh and before I forget, I just want to say Hi to an angel. You know who you are ;-). Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity. You don't know how much your kind deed meant to me. Rest assured that an act of kindness on my part will be passed along to another person in honor of you! God bless you a thousandfold!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...