March 11, 2007

Great Coupon Deals!

It was during my almost 1 year stint as a customer service representative for Expedia.com that my love for traveling blossomed. I traveled locally before but going to places internationally is my dream. I imagine myself walking Avenue des Champs-Élysées in Paris, France. Or visit the St. Mark’s Basilica in Venice, Italy. I would often share the excitement of my customers when they book for their travel to these places for the first time.

One of the things I noticed though was most of the customers use Expedia coupons for their travel needs. Don’t get me wrong, Expedia has great travel deals but sometimes one only has a certain budget in mind. This stirred my curiosity and I immediately went and searched for sites that could offer great coupons. One of my favorite coupon website is Coupon Chief. They have a wide variety of coupons available from clothes, travel, gifts, health, you name it, and they’ve got it! I even went ahead and suggested this site to my customers and they found this website really useful too! Now, I’m off to dreaming about traveling again. Maybe someday I’d get to realize that dream, and when I do, you’d be sure that coupons are on top of my list of travel buddies.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...