April 17, 2007

Fliptrack it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you have a friendster or a multiply account these days, you would see how picture slideshows have proliferated it. It is actually fun looking at my friends’ profiles looking at our group pictures whilst enjoying the uber cool sounds they have chosen.

Being the envious person I am (lol!) I searched the net for great music slideshows and found
Fliptrack Music Slideshows. They have a wide array of songs available! You just need to choose the song you want, upload your pictures and voila! Instant Music slideshow a la MTV! And just like a music video you can add effects like texts and rotate images. Cool isn’t it? So what are you waiting for? Get one now!

Ciao! Gotta go and upload my
Fliptrack Music Slideshow on my friendster account.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...