April 17, 2007

The New Wave in Town

Have you all seen the new wave in town?

Bloggerwave hits the net and is now live! Bloggers now have a new way of earning money!

I like this site as their design is fresh and appealing to the eye. Plus my blog got approved in a short span of time allowing me to take those opportunities in a jiffy! Trust me, I’ve been to this big site where my blog sat on the approval queue so long I had thought they forgot about it! But with Bloggerwave, approval was easy and fast!

Since they just opened, there are still few opportunities but I am seeing some great things for this site and pretty soon, their opps page will be teeming with ads! I am definitely looking forward to a long business relationship with Bloggerwave!

So, what are you guys waiting for? Sign up now and start earning!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...