April 16, 2007

It's Just Another Manic Monday

But I don't miss Sundays lol!

Another manic monday done at work. At least the day is done. The task in itself is sometimes fun as I am just learning how scheduling and forecasting works. I guess, it's the working hours that kind of kills me.

I've been part of the contact center industry here in the Philippines for almost 4 years now but working nights is still somewhat hard for me. But I enjoy the hefty night differential though lol!

Oh and why don't I miss Sundays? Because that's not my fun day. It's a day filled with household chores that when the day ends, my body aches all over!

Oh and I was happy today, because the boy is back!

My Godson intently watching "Happy Feet" with his mouth open lol!

Yes, the little man is back from Bicol. He got thin though from all the running around and he looks more black than ever from all the playing under the sun! I hear him talk in full sentences already! Aww, my little man is growing up!

That's it for my Monday. Hope you all had a great one!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...