April 16, 2007

Overwhelmed

... is an understatement. My life for the past 3 weeks went by in a blur I don't even know where to start. March seemed to be a month of new beginnings for my parents and my in-laws.

My parents have finally settled into their new home. There are a couple of boxes to be unpacked and arranged but everything seems to be in order now. Phone lines have also been connected. I just wish my parents all the best in this new journey.

As for my in-laws, they are slowly recuperating from the crisis that they recently encountered. With A in a rehabilitation somewhere, they are now moving on, repairing the damage that has been done. It is not easy and we are all adjusting to it but if this means a better tomorrow then I'd stick by it.

I guess drained is what I am right now. With happenings in both sides of the family, I feel like all my energy was sucked out. And then there's work, but that's a different story for a different post.

So, enough about me, how have you been?

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...