April 30, 2007

Unlimited Calls - Too Good to Be True?

What do you think of unlimited long distance calling anywhere in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico? Sweet right? Add the many features of a regular phone line like 3 way calling, caller id, to name a few, and you got yourself a hot deal!

VOIP. You get to call anywhere - unlimited. No more thinking about how much you're gonna pay per minute or how long you've been on a call. You can talk freely. This service is great and we found it at Vonage.

I was skeptical when I first heard about it. I said, nah, it's too good to be true. But being the curious person that I am, I signed up on their forums and learned a lot! I even found out our company's using them as well. Great way to save!

So if you're looking into getting VOIP, get Vonage! You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...