May 19, 2007

Sleeping Beauty

It's 12 midnight and I'm awake. I slept the whole day and I'm feeling refreshed. Nothing beats the weekend.

Hubby and I had a really wonderful talk a while ago when I woke up. I was able to tell him about my frustrations and all. I miss talking with him like that, deep and heartfelt. That's one of the downsides of working in a contact center, working nights and missing out on stuff like these. Sigh.

We're planning on going on a movie date later. Hmm I'm really thinking about what to watch. Do you know any good movie?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shrek 3 Nyree, it's fun!!

Nyree said...

Thanks Aggie! Naku buti pinaalala mo yan. I actually wanted to see Shrek 3 when I saw posters about it then it slipped my mind :D Sige let's see if kaya ng convincing powers ko. Hubby's partial to Spiderman 3 :D

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...