June 13, 2007

In 28 Days

A friend of mine was into drugs for sometime. His parents blinded by their love never realized it until it was too late. I'm not a parent yet but as early as now, I pray that God will tap me or even bash a plate on my head if and when any of my children gets involved in drugs.

They say in any addiction, the first step is usually the hardest. This is especially true with drug addiction. That is why a drug treatment facility in Michigan developed a revolutionary 28 day treatment program for drug abuse. Kind of reminds me of Sandra Bullock's movie 28 Days. :P

Stop Your Addiction First Step Rehab uses 5 stages to help you achieve sobriety:

1. Detoxification and Withdrawal 2. Self Control and Communication Exercises 3. Sauna Cleansing Process 4. Study Improvement 5. Drug Free Remedies for Discomforts

Visit their site now and learn all you can about drug addiction and how to treat it.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...