June 13, 2007

Random Blurbs

div>I just clicked on the Qualified opportunities tab and I saw the $700 post in grey. Waaahhh! That was what I was waiting for :( Oh well, better luck next time. I wonder if any of my bebot friends got the opp? if one of them did, then I'd be happy.
Anyway, I almost forgot about posting pictures from our office last week. My officemate Jossell brought his camera with him one day and we camera whored for a while :) Here are some of the pictures we took:
This is my messy workstation :)
Chzel, Me and Paolo
Our big office windows overlooking Guadalupe bridge. This is our prize spot - where we throw our stress away :)
The gang :)
I'd have to remember to bring my camera and do some cam whoring with these guys some time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey nice workstation. :)
My lab is one hell of a mess.

Nyree said...

HI Che-Cheh, hahaha you should see this in real time. I sort of moved papers and stuff away from the desk before I took the picture lolz!

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...